Tuesday, December 21, 2010

That's all right. I did. Hey, come on now. If you kick out the gooks, the next thing, you have to kick out the chinks, the spicks, the spooks and kikes. All that's gonna be left in here are a couple of brain-dead rednecks, and what fun would that be?



As part of Vietnam movie week I started out by watching Good Morning Vietnam. It's a comedy about Robin Williams a radio host in Vietnam how has to entertain the troops. The film also stars Forest Whitaker and The Stanton Twins who are also in Gremlins 2 and Terminator 2. I have not seen many of Whitaker's movies, but I liked his performance in this film. I laughed very much during this film at some of the Wizard of Oz and Nixon jokes. I also liked most of the music played in the film such as In the Midnight Hour by Wilson Pickett,I Feel Good by James Brown and Baby, Please Don't Go by Them, I Get Around and two other Beach Boys songs and many other 60's classics. Great comedy. Williams is really good and funny as always.
 Next we will be watching We were Soldiers

No comments:

Post a Comment