Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Americans are fools. I offered my services, they refused. So did the East. Now they can both pay for their mistake.












I recently finished reading the book Dr.No, so I decided to watch the movie. It is the first movie in the Bond franchise and it stars Sean Connery who In my opinion is the best of the 6 Bonds. A fellow agent and his secretary have been murdered in Kingston,Jamaica and Bond is sent to investigate. What he uncovers after surviving several attempts on his life is a plot to destroy the U.S. space program by Dr. No. On top is Joseph Wiseman as Dr. No. Below him is Jack Lord as Felix Leiter and Sean Connery as James Bond. On the right is Ursula Andres as Honeychile  Ryder. and on the bottom are the three bind mice, portrayed by Eric Coverly, Charles Edghill and
Henry Lopez.





No comments:

Post a Comment