Saturday, April 30, 2011

You don't have to tell me were the gold is, just tell me when I'm getting warmer.

The only good thing about Escape to Athena was that it starred Telly Savalas. Everything else was bad they just took James Bond and dumped him into the middle of WW2 disguised as a Nazi.The only problem was that he had a strong British accent. How he fooled anyone I don't know. I am also wondering what in the heck David Niven was doing in this Guns of Navarone rip off. If your going to include him, then why not include Quinn, Peck, Baker and Quayle. And as always in war films they had one black guy Richard Roundtree. They should have had Jim Brown play the part instead since he had already starred in Ice Station Zebra and The Dirty Dozen.Don't watch this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment